Friday 26 August 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe

Another Birthday celebration today. Today my niece Chloe becomes a teenager. Here she is before her party looking stunning.



As you can see she is becoming very grown up and now is taller than her Mum and me-although both of us being 5ft 2" is not so hard. She has a love of bangles and as the photo shows I have no idea how she manges to lift her arms! Still at 13 she is gorgeous looking and I am very proud to be her Aunt.

I made this card for her. I wanted to make a fashion card but couldn't use my shoe or handbag stamps as these had been used for her Mum and cousin so I decided to use the dress stamp. I stamped the dress a few times and coloured it in using promakers and then cut them out. I had been wanted to try out the idea of dresses hanging on a line so used baker's twine for the line and flower brads to hold up the line. The card is from Craft creations. I thought it looked like the sky so would be the perfect backing for Chloe's card.
Have a great day Chloe xx

2 comments:

  1. Put this at the top of my favorite list! I love the little dresses...so they are so sweet. Happy birthday to Chloe! I love how close, she, Olivia and Holly are with one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the dresses! Perfect for young girls/women!

    ReplyDelete

//