Sunday 20 November 2011

Crafty Sunday

Today I have been crafting nearly all day-hubby is working at home so I thought I would take some time out and craft.

Here is one of the cards I made today:


Another CAS card. Before you think I am becoming addicted to this style, look back at yesterday's card-see not a CAS card!

On this cards I used a 'Three Kings' ribbon, clear stamps from Joanna Sheen and the holly decoration was one I used last year and can't remember where it is from-sorry.

I have entered this into 'Just Us Girls' #166 colour challenge and 'Really Reasonable Ribbon' weekly challenge to make a Xmas card using ribbon.

Hope you all had a good Sunday and enjoy the week ahead x

6 comments:

  1. Well you know I love CAS :) and this card is no exception. I love the font on the Merry Christmas. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautiful simplicity! Thanks for playing with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandie, this is just a perfect CAS card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful CAS card Sandie!

    So glad you could play along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A true CAS, yet elegant card! Thanks for joining us over at RRR for this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and so pretty, I like it! Great job and thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

//