Sunday 4 December 2011

Lucky Sunday

Happy Sunday to all,

Today I wanted a change from Xmas cards and saw the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge on Cas-ual Fridays. I decided to make a card using the kraft/orange/polka dot combo. My friend has just got a new job starting after Xmas and I wanted to make sure I made her a card now before the madness of Xmas. And here we are-my CAS tic-tac-toe good luck card:


Here I have cut our heart shapes from green polka dot paper (quite hard to see polka dot from photo but it is there!) smudged some 'momento potters clay' ink on the edges. Added a green button from my stash and some 'holiday green Three Kings' ribbon and stamped a good luck sentiment. This is my first go at rounding corners!

And as some of you know I have been having my kitchen re-done and had a disaster with the floor. Yesterday I had it re-done and this time it worked! I finally have the kitchen I want. And look at the gorgeous red and black mix-I think this should be an inspiration for one of my cards.

We do have the smallest ever kitchen but heh who cares-its funky!! Want a sneak...........




Enjoy the rest of your Sunday x

2 comments:

  1. Your kiitchen looks amazing. Such a sleek fabulous design! I can see why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, great kitchen!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

//