Tuesday 31 January 2012

Friends and Flowers

The last few days I have struggled with creativity. Every card I tried to make didn't work and my imagination seemed to have taken a small holiday!

However thanks to my blogging friend Brenda (check out her blog), the vacation came to an end. Brenda suggested making a card similar to one I had made before. So my card today is based on one I made a few months ago but with a new sentiment, colours.......well I guess it is new really but the old card provided the inspiration-so thank you Brenda.


The sentiment is quite hard to read here but it says-Friends Naturally beautiful. I have embossed the navy blue card.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge
 Incy Wincy Designs
Cute Card Thursday


Used in the card:
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Funky flowers-craftline
gems-kanban
ribbon and card-stash

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Sandie. the gems are arranged perfectly to accent the sentiment!

    PS No YouTube for the show choir competition...apparently no videos until the end of the competition season :) makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandie

    I am so pleased my idea worked and you have come up with a very elegant creation here. And what a lovely sentiment as well.

    I hope you have a good evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant Sandie, Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossing, thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

//