Thursday 9 February 2012

Love and Lace

Love is everywhere this month in the crafting world and today I have joined the party with a Wedding card.


I have embossed and sanded the purple card to make the swirly pattern appear like strings of pearls. I have also embossed the cream paper but it is quite hard to see it here. I added some lace to give it a real Wedding feel.
This sentiment is from create with tlc

I will be entering this into the following challenges:
wicked Wednesday
crafty calendar challenge
crafty creations challenges
crafting for all seasons
crop stop



5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just a lovely card! I'm so sorry, but we only accept ATC's into the Wicked Wednesday challenge. Please do consider playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and embossing. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those embossed flourishes are a beautiful accent!!! Thanks for playing with us at Crop Stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naww how cute! Love it!


    Carina
    CT at Cropstop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

//