Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter Wishes

I have finally got around to making a few Easter cards.

Here is one I made earlier today, like yesterday, all cheery spring colours-hope you smile:


The little Easter eggs are a wooden rubber stamp but I am not sure where it is from as it was given to me as a pressie. I haven't used promakers that much recently but found it quite relaxing today colouring these cute little eggs. I used the colours 'grass' and 'orchid'-yes that really is meant to be lilac but on a background of yellow it appears like milk chocolate, so appropriate for Easter! The sentiment is from Desert Diva. A few splashes of some yummy lilac ribbon and Easter card number 1 done!

I am entering this into the Twisted Sketches challenge this week, the twist being 'green'.
I will also enter it into the Easter challenges at Moving Along With The Times and Crafty Boots

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the colours you have chosen for it.

    Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful little egg images and wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card and gorgeous colors with the yellow and the purple. Thanks for playing with us at Moving Along With The Times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fab layout & those eggs do look yummy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

//