Wednesday 2 May 2012

Runway Inspired

Just popping in to share my card today for this week challenge at Runway Inspired. Here is this week inspirational fashion photo-you have to love Christian Dior!!



I was immediately drawn to the pattern on her top and I have some new paper from stampin up that I thought was perfect for this. Also when I saw Christina's card from Runway's design team I loved her idea of the belt at the waist as an accent to the outfit. So I went with this and used a few strips of ribbon to split up my gorgeous patterned paper.

I have been doing quite a few CAS cards recently so this was a change and I just love the richness of the colours and how they blend together. And here we are:



Hope you like it and have a good day x

3 comments:

  1. Oh fab...love that awesome paper! and I am with you I adore the pattern on the model's top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "belts" across your card, and the intricate pattern in the background. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job choosing paper for this challenge! And love that you incorporated the belts too. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

//