Monday 29 October 2012

A Retro Sunset!

Happy Monday crafting chums,

Christmas is fast approaching so when I saw the challenge sketch on  Retro Sketch I immediately thought of Xmas trees. However, I wanted a little break from Xmas cards so decided to go for a different theme and opted for a dreamy sunset and palm tress. Don't you just wish you were here??



I sponged and blended inks for the sunset then used my new Verve stamps for the palm trees. The dotted background stamp and sentiment are both from PTI

Here is the retro sketch I have used:



I came across a new DT call for CAS cards. It is a weekly challenge based on sketches and colours and for all CAS lovers-check out the blog here.

Have a good week and thanks for popping by x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is way better than christmas cards! sunshine, palm tress ... wam AND dry! I could just sit here and stare at your card..mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish I was there...this is fabulous! Your inking behind the palm trees is the perfect sunset1 Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK - Love your card Sandie! Great take on the RetroSketch - Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

//