Thursday 15 November 2012

Bow Tying!!

I haven't felt very crafty the last few days but today decided to try to improve my bow tying! Why do I find it so tricky?? I watched this tutorial a few times but I think a few more times will be needed. As my  mojo is being a bit snail like at the moment I decided to make a card similar to one I made last week, one that I really liked. I made some alterations-different colours, words and fonts. This bow is a slight improvement but I need a little more work!



I am going to enter this into the new challenge site Eclectic Ellapu. The challenge this week is 'pink and brown'. The cards on this site are stunning with lots of detail, so my CAS card is a bit different but I love this colour combo so wanted to join in the fun. My blogging chum Asha is on the design team so pop over to Eclectic Ellapu and check out her gorgeous inspiration for this challenge.

I am also going to enter this into the 'thanks' challenge at CASology.

Have a good day and thanks for popping by x

7 comments:

  1. Love this 'multicultural' card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I like this very much...a totally unbiased comment, of course! The colour combo looks perfect on your card. And the bow thing... a definite improvement! I think you've nailed it!

    hugs, Asha

    P:S. Thanks for the shout out and I'm so glad I didn't have to bribe you to enter the challenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandie, love thanks in so many languages, very cool. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the simplicity of this card! The mix of languages is a fantastic idea and I think your bow looks rather nice! :) I struggle with those too!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Sandie! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!
    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your bow looks great - a lot better than any of my efforts! Love the rows of thanks and thank you for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely monochromatic thank you card! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

//