Sunday 4 November 2012

Crafty Sunday!

Happy Sunday,

Today hubby and I have had a crafty day (after doing the supermarket shop!). He is one corner of our craft (spare) room producing his 'drum and base' music and I am the other side, getting inky! I made some more bauble cards, a twinkle star Xmas card, a get well card and decorated some gift bags! Goodness where did all that inspiration come from!!

Today I am going to share some more of my bauble cards. I have used different die cuts, colours and sentiments but stuck to the same stamp.

Here is my first one, which I am going to enter into the 'Christmas' challenges on Crafty Ribbons


And my second version which I am going to enter into CAS(E) this sketch, this is my second card but I decided to enter it as I think it is actually closer to the challenge sketch than my first card.

I will be back over the next few days to show you the other cards I made today.

Thanks for popping by x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie; your bort cards are great but at Crafty Ribbons we love the first one most... ;-)

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, these are gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous CAS design and the wonderful colors you used, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards...love those beautiful baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet little baubles! I have those dies too and love them :) Looks like you are in the festive mood now on the blog! oh, and to answer your question, I haven't seen any digi images of the nativity...but I don't do digis so I'm not the best one to ask. I bet if you google, "digi stamp nativity" you might get a lead on one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what gorgeous cards. I love the simplicity of them. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Christmas challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bauble cards, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such elegant cards! LOVE those baubles!
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely holiday cards! Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

//