Wednesday 28 November 2012

Inspiration!

Isn't it amazing where our inspiration comes from? I am inspired by so many things but when I saw the 'cover art' Papertrey challenge hop on Saturday I couldn't think of anything. Then later that day I was reading one of my magazines and the cover just inspired me! However I couldn't get to my craft area as hubby was building my desk and I was banned from the room!
Then yesterday I saw the colour combo at ColourQ and it reminded me of the magazine cover. So I decided to make a card using these colours and inspired by this cover:


I did start off making a Christmas card but then things changed and I ended up with this:


And yippee to the bow-improving right?

I decorated the inside (an inside secret for you...the half circles at the top and bottom are from the bauble I started to make when it was a Xmas card!)


Thanks for popping by and please come back tomorrow as I have some news!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Sandie, lovely stamping! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds do think alike and what a gorgeous take on the amazing cover. The flourish leaf images are stunning and way to go on the bow. Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sandie, your stamping is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card...the lay-out, the colours. Gorgeous! AND you've done the inside too. Yay!
    I can't wait to hear your news...am watching this space!

    ReplyDelete

//