Friday 9 November 2012

Lets Chat!

Yippee, Friday is finally here and the cocktail hour approaches! Well it has to be 5pm somewhere??? But perhaps we should wait until we have our tea and toast!!

I have a very girly, pretty pink card for you today. It was inspired by paper smooches sparks 'typography' challenge. When I saw this I thought, what a great opportunity to mix and match some of their sentiment stamps I have. Recently in blog land I have seen quite a few of my fellow crafters repeating the same sentiment and loved the way this looked. So I decided to have a go. I have based the card on the colour pink after browsing this week's challenge on Less is More.


I actually used ribbon but I won't tell you how long it took me to tie the bow, but lets just say, I remember why I don't use ribbon too much! Still I love the way it finishes the card, so perhaps you will see more ribbons and bows!

Thanks for popping by and have a happy Friday x

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love how you used lighter and darker inks...so very cool! I'll send you a bow video...it helped me figure out how to tie bows and not take forever...I think I watched the video about ten times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that light and dark contrast is sooo very clever. I'm tempted to try this but it'll probably take me half a day..so I'll just leave it to the expert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, the deeper shade gives the message brilliantly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love how you accented some of the words by stamping in a darker shade of ink. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is just tooooo cute--precious and pink! LOVE the darker sentiments with the light pink! LOVE this typography inspired card! You nailed it! THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

//