Wednesday 21 November 2012

My First Mojo Monday!

I have for a long time admired the sketches on Mojo Monday but to be honest have kept away from them as they have scared me a bit because they appear quite fancy for my CAS brain! However when I saw the sketch this week a CAS version just popped into my head and finally I get to play along!

I think this week is officially my Christmas card week especially as I have just a few more to make and I am done.Then I need to move onto to some Xmas gift creations and 'thank you for your gift' notelets. Then finally I get to a stash of Birthday cards I need to make.

This card is another scripture card and therefore I will enter again into the 'scripture verse' 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge. Plus enter the the weekly 'uplifting' challenge at Word Art Wednesday

So enough chatting and onto my card-notice the sparkle!!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely and straight to the point....so this is CAS is all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taken the sketch and made a fabulous CAS card Sandie. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous elements you've used--such an amazing card! :) Thanks for joining us again at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a BEAUTIFUL card. I love all the white space! It makes everything look so dramatic! Very Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie! I'm SO blessed that you found our challenge blog, and I want you to know that I am honored and pleased that you've chosen to play along with us. Your card is just beautiful, and I'm already hoping you will continue to share your creativity with us on your future pieces.
    Have a blessed week, and thanks for joining us.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Sandie - another beautiful card! I love how the circle is placed on the card and the beautiful star is toward the bottom. Thanks again for joining us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab creation Sandie, I love the placement you've used with the circles - a great CAS card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us a second time this week at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, perfectly CAS Thanks for joining in with our scripture challenge at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really beautiful. I love the very clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are stunning but I have a little prefer for the other one!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect Christmas CAS card! I love your layout and overall design, nicely done! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAS brain indeed. You have produced a winner. I'm very pleased you linked up with us at WAW and hope to see you back again very soon.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the sentiment is classic but utterly powerful. Love how you stamped it in red. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

//