Monday 5 November 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Remember, Remember the 5th of November! Guy Fawkes night tonight-are you off to a Fireworks display or, like here, did all the sparkle and fun happen over the weekend? I am afraid we didn't go out into the cold but we do have a bird's eye view of all the local displays from the warmth of our lounge!

I have a card today inspired by this photo display from Jay Gee's Nook



I loved the gingham garland with the red and white stars. I took these elements from the photo and followed clean and simple sketch #215 and came up with this:


I do love this sentiment is from Verve and it is the first time I have used it.

I will also enter this into the 'twinkle, twinkle little star' challenges at Cute and Girly and Totally Papercrafts

Have a fun and sparkly Guy Fawkes night!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how neat...we don't celebrate Guy Fawkes night here. Have a wonderful time! I love how you positioned the stars...they look like they are falling from the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, I forgot all about it being Guy Fawkes night! We used to celebrate all the time as kids back home, but here in Australia they don't :( Your card is lovely Sandie - love the gingham and falling stars. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card, thanks for sharing with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, such a gorgeous CAS card!!! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice!!! Love your clean design :) Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment. Your card really does "Twinkle"! Thank you for sharing it with BTC&G's Little Star challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

//