Saturday 17 November 2012

Winter Blues!

Happy Saturday,

You could easily have the Winter Blues today. It is rainy, cold and miserable. However we can not let this get us down. I am off into town for a bit of retail therapy, do lunch and watch 007 save the world!

But first my 'Winter Blues' card for this week challenges at Cas-ual Fridays, the 'keep it cool' challenge at Charisma Cardz and the 'Winter Wonderland' challenge at QKR Stampede.

Again when I saw Karen's card here I was inspired and got down and inky!

And here is what I came up with and my in much loved CAS style!


Now, off to brave the rain but will seek comfort in viewing Mr Bond!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Love the colours and that it was simple but still looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad yesterday was such a nice day for you and Callum...sounds perfect to me! I love this card...the stamping in white on the navy is stunning! And the vertical sentiment I love! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my what have a here? A bit of patterned paper?! LOL! Great card, Sandie. Love how you've stamped the sentiment. Hope you enjoyed Mr Bond's company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck.

    Caz xx CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rounded corners and vertical sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete

//