Pages

Monday, 14 January 2013

New Toy!

On Friday I finally got my new Scor-Buddy. I have been eager to try out scoring on cards as part of the design. Today is my first attempt and I actually really love how this card looks. I think scoring really adds an extra dimension to CAS cards.


I have for a while wanted to enter the One-Layer Wednesday challenge and with the theme being 'hearts', this week I finally got my chance!

The inspiration card by Amber at Case Study actually kicked off my idea to focus on hearts. I just loved all the falling pretty pinked hearts on her card but wanted to make my card more CAS so I could play with my new toy!
And finally this card will also be entered into the 'new toys' challenge at CCEE Stampers and the 'love is in the Air' challenge at Penny Black and More

Here is Amber's card


Have a good week  x

19 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandie! Look forward to seeing lots of scoring on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure clean and simple goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully CAS ... and that scoring definitely adds depth and dimension! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness...this card is perfection! Love the scoring and the sweet little hearts Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, the design is lovely and the embossing really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Love the scoring, I really need to get me a decent scoring tool too, my paper cutter just scores crooked!

    Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scoring Sandie - lovely card too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scoring Sandi, and such a sweet image. Perfect for the challenge. Enjoy your new toy! I'm glad you joined us this week for the One-Layer Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very elegant card Sandie and lovely CAS example.

    It's really lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    Hope you're keeping well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean, classy, and cute! Thanks for playing with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very CAS - so sweet.
    Thanks for joining in with us at penny black & more this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the super clean look Sandie! What a creative way to use your score board!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. it adds the perfect amount of texture to CAS cards...agreed! Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet and simple beauty! Congrats on making the top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I need to use my scor-pal more often, your card turned out great!! Congrats on top 3 : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling!! This CAS card is so perfect, Sandie! Congrats on being the Top 3 over Case Study! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elegant CAS card.
    Thank you for joining the 'Love is in the Air' challenge over at Penny Black and More @ allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Sandie!!! Awesome CAS design and CASEd perfectly!
    Hugs
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

//