Tuesday 26 February 2013

Muse Pink and Black

Hi all,

This is a fleeting visit to share with you a card I made today using the 'Secret Garden' and Bloomin' Marvelous' stamp set from SU.

I was inspired by Deanna Jean's fabulous card at the Muse Club this week. I loved how the large flowers were so prominent against the white space and decided to focus on this. The colour scheme this week on Make My Monday, of pink and black, was one I was not prepared to pass me by......who doesn't like pink and black! I combined pink ink with different shades of pink promakers and a few black gems.
I stamped my flowers on the background and main section together then raised the centre card with foam pads after embossing it with the linen IP.


Have a 'bloomin' marvelous' evening my friends!

And Deanna's card:

11 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sandie!!! LOVE the flower image you used and that sentiment is too cute! Wonderful CAS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love that the stamping goes onto the back panel, too! Great take on the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good gravy, I forgot to say, "Thanks for joining us at MMM!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card and your right who doesn't like pink & black

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another CASensation from you, my friend. I like that colour combo too!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Sandie - beautifully CAS but so pretty (glad you are enjoying your new stamps) - thanks for joining this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black is a beautiful color scheme - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card. Love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Love that layered stamping look! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous ... love the colours and how you took the blooms off the edge of the panel onto the card base! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM pink and black challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

//