Saturday 29 June 2013

Inkspirational #26

Happy Saturday my crafting friends,

Today I am here with the 'weekend warrior' post for Inkspirational. That is my DT post to hopefully inspire you to join in the fun!
This week we have this sketch for you:


I did try out a few different framelits for this but the CAS girl in me just kept wanting me to simplify the sketch! I remembered an old PTI stamp that is in the shape of the sketch and used this to CAS the sketch. So here is my Xmas card using this sketch:


I heat embossed the stamp with cherry cobbler but I mustn't have heated it enough as the powder came off of one of the ends. However, a few gems solved this problem for me!

Now it is your turn, you have until 6pm Tuesday CST to join in and this month you could be the lucky winner of 3 digis from our sponsor Milk N Coffee.
For more inspiration pop over to our site here and see what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you.
Happy Stamping! x

7 comments:

  1. I love this Sandie! That embossed design is beautiful and the gems are a great touch. So simple, but so elegant!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The missing embossing powder was a happy accident then, as I really think the gems give it the perfect finishing touch. A masterclass in CAS. Lovely. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to just now be commenting--we finally got home yesterday after no power for 4 days and had to clean. :/ Anyway, this is an AWESOME CAS take on the sketch, Sandie! LOVE the colors you used and what a great flourish stamp! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sandie - I do love your CAS style - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, yet stunning and so YOU! Really lovely, and those pearls...my kinda thing!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous CAS take on the sketch layout Sandie - and it's never too early to add a Christmas card to the stash! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome CAS card Sandie, and I love the embossing with the gems

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

//