Saturday 1 March 2014

Inkspirational #51

Can you believe we are now in March?? And as it is Saturday that means it is time for another challenge at Inkspirational. This week we have this colour challenge for you:


You can use all of these colours or just 2 and any shade is acceptable. You care free to add black and realistic colours for skin, hair and fur.

For my card I cased this card by Shery. I loved her use of neon purple. I have made a more CAS version using masking and some scoring:


All stamps are from Stamplorations.

This week we are very happy to have Cathy joining us as our Guest Designer. Cathy is a very skilled crafter and I urge you to pop over to her blog here and take a look!

And don't forget to check out the fab creations the DT have made to inspire you this week at Inkspirational

I am entering this into the 'Floral' challenge at The Card Concept, my style being CAS


13 comments:

  1. That is so your colour combo, my friend! The purple flowers look so juicy. Looks like spring is finally here. Have a crafty weekend, my friend!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and brilliant stamping. I love your gems - they are like a trademark for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the freshness that it has! Have a fun-creative weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and spring like, Sandie ... love the layout, love the bling! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brightness of the shade of purple you've used. Clever stamping in 2 colours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. That's a great shade of purple and a lovely flower image.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card Sandie, love how the scoring really makes the floral panel pop, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this SO much, Sandie! This CAS design with flowers is perfect with this color scheme! Elegant and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love clean and simple and you've nailed it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweet flowers on a simple background, an the little accents are such a nice touch! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout -how funny we used so similar layouts for this challenge without knowing about what the other had made! Great use of the color combo and I love the scoring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Sandie! I like those flowers and the pearl / sequins combo is a great touch!
    - shauna

    ReplyDelete

//