Saturday 29 March 2014

Inkspirational 53

This week at Inkspirational we are having our 'case' one of our Design Team. This week it is a little weird for me as it is my turn! On our main blog there are a few of my cards that have been chosen that you could case. You could use one of these cards to case or you could take a look at my pinterest account and flickr account and choose any other card (you can find these on the my right hand side bar).

This challenge actually came at the right time as I had sent my Aunt a card recently and she asked if I would make a set of notelets for her using the same design. I did this but decided to make each one slightly different.

This week are have a fabulous Guest Designer Sandie L, Check out her amazing blog here

Here is the original card which was inspired by a card that I saw by the super talented Aimes a while ago:


And here is one of the notelets I made my aunt. This one use the leaf has been die cut from some water coloured paper. I had been playing around with water colouring and this was left in my stash! The sentiment is from Uniko Studios


And here is a closer look at the water colour leaf-check out I was also playing with gold spritz! As I said last week... never throw away those discarded scraps!


And finally here is the full set of notelets




Our DT have all CASEd one of my cards and done an amazing job, I feel very honoured. Take a look here and why not have a play. I would be so chuffed if you had a play and will love coming to visit your blogs.

We are also having a DT call at Inkspirational, so why not pop over to out main site and check out the details.If you haven't been on a DT before we are keen for you to have a go!
Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. Love that water-coloured leaf.... so groovy!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet these are for Anne and she is going to love, love, love them. They are so her and absolutely fabulous Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your set of notelets looks great, a set like this would also make such a lovely gift for someone who likes to send cards. It's great that you made each card unique. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set! Think your aunt will be verry pleased with them! And great that you made different ones... Have an inky sunday, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic all lined up. Such a beautiful and versatile design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are fabulous, Sandie ... what a wonderful gift for your Aunt ... love that each one is slightly different! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... what a great set! Love the coloring on the feature leaf.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty set, Sandie! Your leaves certainly take centre-stage, and the pairing with the different sentiments adds a special touch. Your aunt will absolutely adore these, as do I!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful notelet set Sandie, Love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic set of clean cards! Can't wait to case you the hard thing will be to pick only one design! Since I love your work it will be a tough choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Sandie! Not sure I will be playing along this time. I LOVE your work but there is no way I can even come close to you fabulous CAS style :o) I just keep enjoying it as you make it. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

//