Saturday 12 April 2014

Addicted to CAS #36

Second post for today and this time it is for the new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our host this week is the very talented Michelle who has chosen the following code words for us:


There are so many ways to go with this and our DT have some great examples, you can check them out here. This is what I went with:


The sky is far away, right?? I made this ultra CAS card for a very, very dear blogging friend who just got promoted. I wanted her to remember that she is super talented and really deserved this promotion.

This week we are very lucky to have Anita joining us as our Guest Designer. I have for a long time now been a fan of Anita. I am very luck to have a card she sent me sitting on my mantle piece-a gorgeous CAS card in purple (yes, Anita, I noted you used my fav colour!!)

And for this challenge Stamp Art Design are sponsoring us. Check out their fab store!

Now it id time for you to get inky and join in the fun with us!

Have a great day x

19 comments:

  1. What an amazing CAS card! The arrows look awesome with that sentiment! I think I say this every week but I just love that textured white cardstock you use. It makes everything look even more professional than it already does! I know your friend will just love this card. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...the sky is the limit. This is so very cool! The arrows create such fabulous movement Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so you, Sandie! The arrows are the perfect image to use for the sentiment and for the lucky recipient of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great graduation card this would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card to note your friend's promotion; guaranteed you'll add to her joy! Simple, stunning and thoughtful! Love this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cool and fresh and ultra clever, Sandie ... love all the texture ... your newly promoted friend is bound to love it too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS design Sandie. Love yellow and blue together. Fun arrows that work perfectly with your sentiment! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card Sandie - I love your design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ability to match sentiment and images. To make a card to someone who's been promoted sounds like a challenging task, but you make it look so simple, I would never have came up with this design idea. I think it's perfect for the intended occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandie - a brilliant take on the code word, and perfect for someone who has been promoted at work. Love it! Fab. sentiment too!
    Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it really was perfect for the occasion. ;) I love the fun layout and those arrows -everything in this is CAS and cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet of you Sandie to make such a lovely card for ur bloggie friend! You are awesome and I loved ur thought process behind the the code word

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sky is definitely far away! lol. Great take on the theme, Sandie!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and fab card Sandie and perfect for the occasion...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Sandie - so simple and ultra CAS but stunning. I bet your friend will love it.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry am so late getting here and hope you and Kylie are having a super time. Happy birthday to Callum today too. I love your take on the code word such a beautiful CAS card beautifully done.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandie, I love this card and I know your blogging friend will really appreciate it. The arrows with the sentiment at the top of card. Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

//