Wednesday 9 April 2014

Addicted to Stamps and More #90

Its time for our photo challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. And we have this very seasonal photo for you:


I decided not to go down the Easter card route but to focus on these bright colours and patterns. CAS(E) this Sketch provided the inspiration for my lay out. I really wanted to use my 'explosion' stamp from Uniko Studios for this sketch but it took me ages to hunt through my stamps to find other stamps that I thought would compliment it. The ones I have used are actually from vintage Christmas Ornament stamps!


I heat embossed the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. I think this makes for a fun card that would be good for a geeky friend or, come to think of it....my geeky husband!

This week we are lucky to have the very talented Bonnie joining us as our Guest Designer and A Random Fan as our sponsor-check out their fab store here.

Our DT have some super inspiration for you and you can find this on our blog here. Take a look, be inspired and then get stamping!

Here is the sketch that inspired this challenge that I am entering my card into:





21 comments:

  1. Way to combine your stamps sets...this is so cool (wicked!) Love it Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sandie - you've chosen perfect word to go with the explosion and it looks great in those colours. This is a new stamp range to me - thanks for the link , will take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment says it all 'wicked'! Love this! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used! I don't need so many Easterncards, so I think I'll follow your path on this one... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..so love that wicked sentiment!!! Gorgeous card Sandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and colours, Sandie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this isa great design for a teenager as well, and I love your ability to make clean AND colorful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much energy here, Sandie ... in the explosion and in the colour combo ... the 'wicked' is perfect with it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A "wicked" explosion of awesome here, Sandie, with your clever stamping and colour combination! Your 'geeky' husband would love this, as do I! Fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun interpretation of the photo inspiration, Sandie! Who doesn't like a wickedly awesome card?! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun, Sandie! I love these bright colors! Thanks so much for asking me to be the GD! I have so enjoyed being a part of your team! Such a lovely group!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like your card - so bright and vibrant! Such a fun sentiment. You're right too - perfect for a geeky friend - a bit like me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wicked CAS card ;) Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cool take!! I mean I could have never thought about a RAD design with this inspiration :) u did wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wickedly fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wicked card! I love the feeling of explosion and the fun colors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So wicked!! Love how you used that sketch for this card - would never have thought of doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandie. This is fun! Like the comic book feel. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is WICKED COOL Sandie! Love the bright pop of colors and that sentiment! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is awesome hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

//