Saturday 12 April 2014

Inkspirational #54

Good Morning All!

The weekend is here and that means it is time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. This week we have the 'Designer's Chioce' and this week the super talented Shauna has chosen the following sketch for us:


This sketch certainly did challenge me and I have used a CAS version of the sketch but I have to say that the centre shape pattern did keep reminding me of a clock. This led me to create this card using Clearly Besotted Stamps


My little alarm clock die is on foam pads for dimension and I couldn't resist adding in a little enamel dot both for fun and I felt I needed one more colour. I do love this and it is so easy to re-create using different colours depending on who it is for.

At Inkspirational this week our Guest Designer is Elaine and she has made a collection of cards to inspire you. They are fabulous-check them out here where you will see all the cards our DT have made this week.

When looking through Clearly Besotted Pinterest board for some ideas of using my 'Time to Celebrate' card I saw this card by Stephanie and realised my card today is very similar. I am not sure if I saw Stephanie's card before but may well have and it sneaked out when making this but I felt she deserved some credit here as my card really does look very similar-so thank you Stephanie x

And don't forget our DT call is still running!!

12 comments:

  1. Your CAS version of the sketch looks fab, Sandie! I love the clock image and the colors look great too. Have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS look. I have yet to play with my clock... but I will soon. Hope you're well.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fun little polka dotted clock. Too cute Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Sandie - your little clock card is darling! Now I'm kicking myself for not adding it to my CB order! May have to shop again (you're given me incentive *grin*). Fabulously, wonderful, oh-so-pretty card! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crisp and clean and gorgeous, Sandie ... love the little pops of colour on the clock and that vibrant, statement-making pink sentiment is awesome! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Sandie! That clock is fun, especially paired with the sentiment.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little alarm clock and the added enamel dot! Colorful yet clean, you're great at this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this! I love that fun clock~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, this is a truly versatile design that could be be used for so many occasions. Love your colour choices and I love that , although it is very CAS, I can still see the influence of the sketch. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! just love that little dotted clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun, cute card! Love the added enamel dot to the clock - sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

//