Thursday 24 April 2014

TIME OUT #4

Happy Friday Eve to all!
We had a record number of entries for our Theme challenge at TIME OUT challenges. I had so much fun visiting your blogs and struggled to choose my top picks. Thank you so much for supporting our new challenge and I hope you continue to enjoy our challenges. 

It is now time for our next challenge and this week it is our CASE challenge. We are very excited that today we have the super talented and a very big star in our crafting world, joining us....Virginia. I asked Virginia to join us when we were planning TIME OUT a while ago and was over the moon when she agreed. Virginia created a card especially for TIME OUT and today we are asking you to CASE this wonderful creation:


All you need to do is look at Virginia's card and see what inspires you about it and create a papercrafting project from this. It might be the lay out, the colour, the flower, the sentiment-there is so much here to be inspired by!
I loved this card and have followed Virginia's layout. I loved that panel of flowers and the funky looking thread. I tried to re-create this with some simple stamping and then added some embossing. I tried so hard to make my thread look just thrown together to create Virginia's look but I still haven't mastered this! Here is my CASE of Virginia's card:


Our DT have all CASEd this card and what a wonderful selection of cards we have to inspire you. Check then out here.

And don't forget if you win this challenge you will be joining us as our Guest Designer for our next challenge.

As my stamps are all from Paper Smooches I will enter this into their Anything Goes challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks

Time to take some TIME OUT and craft!
xx

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful CASE of Virginia's card, Sandie! Fab stamping and I love that brown card stock you used for stamping the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love these PaperSmooches stamps...the color palette you used it gorgeous Sandie. Amazing take on Virginia's inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral panel and the soft colors in this card....A nice take on the inspiration card Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you just ad nuterials next to the DP! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how you created your own stamped DP, Sandie! Stunning CASE, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very well done, Sandie! Your CAS take on the challenge is perfect! I love the stamping and the use of twines!! Thanks for having me at Time Out Challenge! I am having so much fun! And congrats on the success of Time Out Challenge! The entries have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sandie both you and Lynn used the same set--telepathic connection? This is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, fresh, fun take on Virginia's card, Sandie!! Are those PS stamps you used for your panel - it's sooooo eye-catching, as is your Just a Note circle with the special touch thread loop. Fabulous and inspiring! Time Out challenges ROCK!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card to case, I look forward to give it a go myself! I think your version is beautiful, it's clean, it's colorful, kind of retro yet very elegant! Love what you've done with the string

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your stamped floral panel, Sandie ... so fresh and crisp and gorgeous! The bold black sentiment circle is perfect against all those yummy colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! Sounds like a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour scheme and your stamped panel, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun inspired card! I have to laugh, I read the post wrong and CASED a different card of Virginia's - bummer as I really liked my inspired card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, my friend! Your CAS version of the card is awesome.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the black accents and the use of the twine-stunning CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous CAS CASE :) Does that make sense???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your gorgeous card Sandie - such pretty stamping! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

//