Wednesday 23 July 2014

Oops....Inspiration all around again!!

I am having blogger problems this morning or really Sandie problems! I seem to have deleted my last few posts so I am having another go and so sorry if this is the second time you have seen it...just ignore it!!

First off my post for Addicted to Stamps and More. We have this photo for you:


And here is the card I made:


I loved the purple and the lay out and took inspiration from here. The sketch at CAS(E) this sketch helped with my final design. The photo at Fusion was also helped when creating this card as I got the idea to emboss my butterfly on vellum (a first for me!)-this idea came from the icing-this is also why I added brown to my card as there is brown icing on the cakes. And as I used Uniko Studio stamps I am entering this into their 'Anything Goes' challenge. And finally a CAS mixed media card with a touch of nature for the Mixed Media Challenge.

And at Addicted to Stamps and More we have QKR Stampede as our sponsors.

Now I hope I got in all I had in the first post that I deleted, now I am not sure if I have to re-add my card to these challenges but will!

    

24 comments:

  1. I was going to email you as I tried to comment earlier and the post was gone :). I am seriously in love with the vellum. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered butterflies ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swooning over the delicate, beautiful vellum butterfly, Sandie! I've only embossed on vellum a couple of times (I worry it will catch on fire, as I use my husband's heavy duty heat gun), but seeing the look you've created here, I need to do it more often! Your card is a lovely take on the photo and I'm applauding the inspiration you've drawn from the other challenges! You rock!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie. Delicately beautiful comes to mind seeing your card. Love the vellum embossed butterfly. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous CAS creation, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the sentiment if perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunningly CAS and beautifully elegant. Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, Sandie! Love the delicate butterfly and the way you have created such a CAS design. I was initially alarmed by the amount of purple on the inspiration photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and stunningly beautiful! I love the shimmer on the pretty butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet 'allround card', great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card...LOVE your vellum butterfly so much! Beautiful CAS design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Sandie! The butterfly is just amazing and I love your subtle touches of purple. I knew you would like this inspiration photo, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the clean look and beautiful butterfly with the touch of purple! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. A perfect CAS design, Sandie! So clean and simple! Love the sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful, Sandie. I love how you have taken the inspiration photo and still created a CAS stunner in your own lovely style. The vellum is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, Sandie! I love the purple shadow under the butterfly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely mixed media CAS creation, Miss Butterfly. Thanks for joining our first MMCC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, Sandie ... delicate, dreamy and so perfectly CAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your CAS card! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So clean and clever - I love the color peeking out behind the butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The butterfly is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so gorgeous Sandie, love the colours you have used. Thank you so much for joining in the Uniko Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! Love the pop of purple! Thanks for playing along in the Uniko Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete

//