Saturday 12 July 2014

Snowflakes in July!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday and getting some time to craft.

I have a card today that was inspired by the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch. I loved the sketch and immediately had an idea. Here is my card:


I knew I wanted to use this stamp set from Uniko Studios but was unsure about the colours. I decided to use the colours of the Uniko Studio challenge however forgot it was meant to be a Birthday card! I do like using non traditional colours for Christmas cards so decided to stick with this and add a little glitter line with a gel pen.

As this is one layer I will also enter it into CAS on Sunday-one layer wonder challenge.
And the Sweet Stampin Challenge this week is Christmas in July!
And Marina's challenge-any Christmas card goes!

Enjoy the rest of your day xx



19 comments:

  1. This is a 100% Sandie card. Love the color combo and the clean/crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty - I love the snowflakes:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie. Love the snowflakes stamped in these colors. The glitter pen adds lots of sparkle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a crisp design and love the colours! Have had some inking saterday and maybe some this sunday too... Enjoy your sunday, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Sandie! The purple and gray work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours for snowflakes and the sentiment looks great put right across them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the sketch, love it, but absolutely no ideas have come to mind. Your colored snowflakes look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CaS design, fab card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too darn cute! I love your fabulous snowflakes and your choice of colors too, really makes for a festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, crisp, clean, fresh, Sandie ... so perfect for snowflakes ... especially in these fab colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the pop of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, lovely colors, lovely snowflakes and all around great take on the sketch at CTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, love those colors, Sandie! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the snowflakes and the colors :) gorgeous CAS creation .

    ReplyDelete
  16. The snowflakes in the colours you've chosen are PERFECT! Fun, fresh, eye-catching and all around awesome! Given that I'm a 'winter-born baby', such a card would be wonderful as a birthday card (in my opinion *grin*). Fabulous CAS delight!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sandie!! I love your snowflakes. The colors are hot and the sentiment is so true. I love to see snowflakes but I hate to drive in them. Great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't realize they were snowflakes--they look so trendy in purple!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

//