Thursday 17 July 2014

Time Out Challenges #10

Happy Friday Eve!

It is time for our 10th challenge at Time Out Challenges. I can hardly believe we are at challenge 10! I am so pleased that we get such good support each week and thank you all for taking Time Out to join in with us! This week we have our challenge based on home interiors. We call this our 'Home Sweet Home' challenge. This week we have this photo to inspire you:


(Source Hand made Home)

There is so much in this photo I was a bit unsure of what to go with. There are lots of patterns, colours, the basket, the feathers, the arrows!! Too much to choose from. In the end I went with the colours and the use of patterns and came up with this CAS card:



The pattern stamps are from Uniko Studios and the sentiment from STAMPlorations
 I think this will be used for a male Birthday and I have a few of them coming up!

This week we are very pleased that Sarah G is our Guest Designer. Her blog Funky Fossil Designs is full of inspiration and I urge you to go and check it out and sign up to follow her!

You can see her card and the fabulous projects from our DT here

Then time to kick back, get out those supplies and take some TIME OUT and join in the fun.


15 comments:

  1. Same problem here; so much to choose... You made a super CAS-card again! Love the design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...all the patterns are awesome in the inspiration photo. Love those tiny polka dots on your card Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card -- and, perfect for a guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots Sandie and your CSA design--fabulously inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Sandie! Awesome layout you did for the background and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS take on the photo, Sandie! I love those dotty stamps from Uniko and they work perfectly here. Thanks for the kind words too - it has been such an honour to be a guest designer at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, my friend. It is so cheerful and perfectly CAS, That inspiration photo has my attention. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS perfection :) and I love your colour choices Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fab layout for a border stamp -I'll CASE this after Croatia sooner than I can say "Rafa!". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great photo for a challenge, it's impossible not to find something that inspires you on this card, the challenge is to choose what! I see you managed to narrow down the options to make a CAS birthday card that is so 'unisex', I love that about a card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a terrific CAS card for a guy.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My eye went straight to that arrow too, Sandie! What a cool card, so deliciously CAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eek...I nearly missed this card (internet in our vacation rental is a bit sporadic, so I'm not sure if it's tampering with my Feedly!). but here I am, gazing in delight at how wonderful this is. Yes, certainly perfect for a guy card, and a wonderfully inspired take on the inspiration photo! Fabulous, as always!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your interpretation of the photo Sandie! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

//