Thursday 11 September 2014

TIME OUT Challenges #14

Its is Friday Eve again and that means I am here with our next challenge at TIME OUT Challenges. This is the first challenge that our new Design Team members are joining us. I am sure you will make them welcome, visit their blogs and show them some love! 

It is 'Home Sweet Home' week and we have this photo to inspire you:


There is so much here that you could use to create. The colours, the twine, the box, any of these words etc. I kept coming back to the photo and all I could think about was sentiments in blocks and this is what I came up with using Avery Elle Stamps



A one layer card with a little linen texture.

 I will enter this into the following challenges
CASology-three. When making the card I really wanted to just use one sentiment and one globe but the rule of 3 got me in the end!
NBUS #2-Darnell's challenge-never before used schtuff. I have used the globe many times but the sentiment I have never been able to stamp before but here I used memento luxe ink an it worked like a dream!

Our DT have all come up with some fabulous designs. You can check them out here.

Then take some TIME OUT of your busy life and do some crafting, have some fun and join in our challenge.
I can't wait to see how this photo inspired you!


    Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)    Challenge 15


21 comments:

  1. Oh I love the trio of worlds and sentiments. Of course I love the pink against the white and gray! Picked my mum up last night from the airport. She had a wonderful trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration Sandie, the linen look is perfect for the homey feeling evoked by the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant combo of image and sentiment! I've always admired your ability to pick the PERFECT sentiment for your designs, and this one's no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those vibrant sentiments are fabulous against the linen background, Sandie ... and so perfect with the globes ... what a brilliant combination! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever take on the photo Sandie, that sentiment is perfect! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Sandie, this one really touched me. Your triple sediment and triple globe made the sediment so moving and I love that it is only one-layer! I also love the texture of your card base!! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey and pink, Sandie and that you have made this one layer which I always struggle with! The globes and sentiments are perfectly balanced too - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sandie. Love the pink sentiment blocks! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect, Sandie! The colours and the layout - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combi to use the pink and grey! Love the sentiments! Thanks for pointing the inkspirationalchallenge for my peacock-card. And I see I can give Darnell's challenge a go with my signpost aswell... Hope you are good and enjoying the sunshine? Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you interpreted the challenge Sandie. I really hope I can play this time. Hope you are doing well, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...and thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The rule of 3 works so well here - love the stamping one layer look, fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very stylish card Sandie, this makes me completely want to steal your idea of 3 same sentiments! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card with three of each items. And, one layer too! Very CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome design and love the pop of pink. Always so perfectly CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the clean soft greys and pink!! Sweet and simple, just lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another ever-so-unique challenge at TIME OUT, and your card is wonderfully inspired and inspiring! The red/grey, the words/globes...awesome!! Cas-ilicious in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card...I love your take on this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pops of pink and the linen texture, Sandie! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pink and gray against the white background! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

//