Thursday 25 December 2014

A very Happy Christmas and a reminder for TIME OUT!

A very Merry Christmas to you all!

I know many of you will be far away from blogland today but also there may be some who want to escape the madness and relax for a few minutes in blogland. Also for all of you who are not so busy today, I hope our little reminder post brightens your day.

I am here to remind you that you still have time to enter our 'Inspired by Words' challenge at TIME OUT Challenges. Our words are:

'Christmas is Love with all the Trimmings'

Use any of these words to inspire you!

I went with my very loved wreath stamp. So quick and easy to use. This was stamped using the gorgeous Delicate ink-it really does look like you have embossed.



I know you have seen this before stamp before but I have used it in so many different ways and I still love it!

Check out the wonderful cards from our DT here

I will enter this into:

CAS on Sunday-Christmas

And a very Merry Christmas xx


15 comments:

  1. How right you are Sandie!
    For once my Grandson slept in, but still got the bird on in time.
    Apparently it was snowing in Wigan at 8o'clock this morning!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and Callum a very Merry Christmas my dear cousin! Love you tons! I am so thankful for you! (Your card is gorgeous too...xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely delicious, Sandie ... I love the cards you make with this image! I was so delighted to get your card made with it ... it's stunning ... and is on the mantlepiece in all it's glory! Hope you're enjoying a blessed and Merry Christmas, my friend! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sandie! Love that wreath and the delicata gold is on my wish list. I hope you have had a fabulous Christmas Day - festive hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping, Sandie! Merry Christmas to you and Callum! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas dear Sandie!
    Beautiful card for a Special Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Fab colours too!
    Happy Christmas, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this stamp and the colors are fab. Enjoy the rest of your week hon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this wreath and you can't use it too much! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for the suggestion to go to CASology and TIME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made another gorgeous card with this wreath, Sandie!! So pretty! I hope your Christmas was merry and that you have a blessed and healthy new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color combo my friend and the simplicity is really YOU...the red paper behind white I love it too...awesome CAS design Sandie...Hope you have had a great Christmas..hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that stamp and you make the cards with it so beautiful! I hope the christmasdays were good for you and the weekend will also? Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sandy :)
    If I remember tomorrow I will go play with Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really know how to rock a CAS design, Nonni! Loving the shimmer and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it does look embossed indeed. What a great ink, must check up on that one. Love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete

//