Thursday 11 December 2014

Time Out Reminder



Have you been taking Time Out to join in our latest Challenge at TIME OUT Challenges?

We are CASEing a card by the creative wonder Aimes.

This week I went with the pastel colours blue and pink and the snowflakes to create this one layer card:


The stamps are all from Uniko-Pure Florals and Background Builders-Christmas.

Here is the card we are CASEing


Let it Snow

Our DT have got more inspiration for you-check it out here then take some TIME OUT and join in the fun xx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping Sandie... and fabulous white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love patterned stamping. Love the rows of snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all the white space and the pink and blue snowflakes in your card, Sandie! One layer cards are the best! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blue and pink snowflakes Sandie and lovely add of that pearl too...you are CAS maker as I have seen..keep it to make CAS card my friend...lovely done...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! I really love the border design with the different colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on Aimes' great card! Your sweet comment made my day--so happy you liked my watercolor ombre card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The border is so decorative, I think it was a great idea to use two colors, and the gems add that little something extra to your design. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a lovely pattern with the snowflakes, all the while preserving your precious white space. Soooo pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous combination, Sandie ... those graphic pattern paired with the soft colours and wee snowflakes ... delightful! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//