Thursday 26 February 2015

Time Out Reminder

Hello my friends,

Have you joined in our challenge at Time Out Challenges?

We are being inspired by the words:

ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK

You can use any of these words to inspire you or just use the whole phrase.

I think you can see what inspired my card:


These stamps and dies are all from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I think this will be kept for a 'guy' Birthday card.

Our Guest Designer Hazel has joined us again this week with a super CAS card and you can check that out here where you will also see all the DT's wonderful cards.

You have one week to take some TIME OUT with us-enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. This card makes me think of the sound..."I just want to party all the time, party all the time...party all the time!" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that repeating 'party time'. I can hear it chiming now! Fantastic guy card! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the 'party time' is dancing over the background, Sandie ... such a great look with that cool clock face! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clock! And such perfection in placing the sentiments! It is a pleasure to look at this card; balanced and beautiful! Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool CLOCK image
    cool sentiment in repeated
    and again lovely CAS card dear Sandie
    I just put my card at UNIKO challenge hope you like it..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

//