Saturday 11 April 2015

Inkspirational

It is our photo challenge at Inkspirational and here is our photo:


Yes, Easter has gone, however there is still plenty here to inspire you. I was immediatey drawn to the splatters on the eggs and created this card which I know will be so suitable for many of my friends!


This sentiment stamp is from Paperartsy and I used one of their other stamps for the splatter. 

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Bozena. Take a look around her blog ArtCardBox it is full of inspiration, I am sure you will have fun.

Take a look at how our DT and Guest Designer have interpreted this photo here

Then join in the fun x

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Sandie and love the sentiment!
    Perfect for this weeks less is more too.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...this sentiment makes me smile! For me...it is chips though...salty snacks are the down fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, Sandie ... this is brilliant ... just my sort of sentiment ... all those delicious drips and splatters of melted chocolate are just yummy!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes...chocolate *understands*! Love your take on the photo, Sandie! Delicious and innovative!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love the simplicity of this card - and I so understand that sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very you. Witty, stylish and cas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation of images of a challenge! Very tasty:-) and so true. Thanks for another look at the photograph.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LUV the SENTIMENT it is true
    and I love your splatter
    I am not good at making splater also this time I pass this challenge
    and I dont have eeg stamp that inside is a splatter...the Guess Designer made so adorable I cant do like her..lovely challenge inspiration dear Sandie.
    see you soon again on my Blog sweety..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you might know I struggle with photo challenges, but you sure rock them! I would never have thought of using the splatters as inspiration, and on top of that you've chosen natural colors in a way that feels so right for this design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the grungy look and that sentiment is super! (we all have periods when this is perfectly true...:) ) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok...I am not a lover of chocolate but this card is about as amazing as can be! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

//