Friday 17 April 2015

Uniko Challenge #20

Hello

We have a new challenge today at Uniko and this time our theme is:

Things with Wings

I have used my all time favourite Uniko stamp set Paradise-Hummingbird. I simply stamped this in delicata silver ink. IRL it looks like it has been silver embossed however it was hard to capture this:


I just think this stamp is a stunner and needs little more than simple stamping to make it shine.

For this challenge we are very excited to have 2 very inspiring Guest Designers, Elaine and Michelle joining us-they have both created fabulous cards for this challenge.

Remember with this challenge you can use any stamp sets you want, it doesn't have to be a Uniko stamp.

As always we have some prizes for you:

-The DT will choose a winner who will get a £20 Gift Voucher for Uniko Studios plus be invited to be a Guest Designer for our next challenge.

-Our DT will also choose a top 3 and all will get  £5 gift voucher.

-If you do use a Uniko stamp we will do a random selected prize to win a £10 gift voucher.
Guest Designers are still welcome to join in on the current challenge too.


Time to get stamping. You have until Friday May 1st 8am GMT to link up.

All the DT have made projects to inspire you. Pop over here to see these and then join in the fun x

17 comments:

  1. Love the soft grays Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that gray it is a "tastefull"and elegant card! You did it again and made a super CAS-card! So great how you do that! Enjoy the weekend (hope the sunny days stay, so we can go outside a lot and pick up some vitamin D to stay energized... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous and so striking Sandie ... I thought it was silver embossed but the Delicata works brilliant. Love it. Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a HUGE lover of grey at the moment for our house interior and this would look divine in our living room! CAS beauty :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card, Sandie! Love the silver/grey and simplicity of this beautiful image :) A CAS beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Perfectly CAS, perfectly gorgeous. I love the silver bird - so pertty. xxx

    PS I'm waiting on this stamp - can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful way to showcase that stamp, Sandie! I need to use my silver Glitz pad & bet I have a stamp I could use this way. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! I love your beautiful image...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually believed your beautiful hummingbird was silver embossed until came and read your description! Amazing effect! I think I need some Delicata Silver. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is what I call CAS! I love the bird, it's beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your totally right about that stamp, it needs nothing else with it, the image is so beautiful. Love your subtle colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's timeless and ageless, a real classic! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hummingbird image Sandie! Hope you are feeling well, my body is very glade that springtime has finally arrived. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love the simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So striking, Sandie ... the monochrome is fabulous ... and I see a touch of the silver shimmer on the wing tips ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agree with Pia..classic ...and love that it no need any sentiment...great CAS card again Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea to use the silver ink for the hummingbird! Wish I could see it IRL! Great card ;)

    ReplyDelete

//