Friday 24 April 2015

Uniko Challenge Reminder

I am here to remind you that there is still a week to join in the latest challenge at Uniko. The challenge is:

Things with Wings

Nice and easy right?

There are prizes to be won both random and those chosen by our DT. You can check out a full list of what is up for grabs here

We have Elaine and Michelle joining us for this challenge-2 fabulous Guest Designers.

I have used the Uniko stamp set Paradise-Hummingbird



I love this stamp set and just did some masking and used bright colours to create this card.

There is lots of inspiration from the team-check it out here and then get inky and join in the fun!

I will enter this into the challenge at Less is More as my birds are flying 'up, up and away!'


15 comments:

  1. Still loving this stamp and what looks it super on your card stamped like this! Great stamping! Enjoy the weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love this color combo! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hummingbirds are fabulous - such a warm, tropical feeling to your card. Great work.

    Can't wait to get my stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie you work incredible wonders with this set - I've just got mine in the post yesterday but not had chance to play with it. Love your colours and design! WOW! You might want to zip across to LIM with it ... not pressure but we'll be up, up and away until 10pm tonight!!! Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Love your sweet trio of humming birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie! Thank you so so much for following my blog! I was so surprised - couldn't believe what I was reading - took me a minute to believe it! Thank you so much!!
    - Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masking and stamping, Sandie! Love the colours and your trio of hummingbirds - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stamping... fab image, I love this humming bird!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Sandie, I love your choice of colours.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be still my heart! CAS and gorgeous, Sandie!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's impressive how many different designs you're able to come up with using the same image and keeping true to your signature CAS style. This one is certainly amongst my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bird on those colors Sandie...great placement too....always love looking your CAS card...hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for linking this up at Less is More Sandie and apologies I didn't get to you before the challenge closed. Your card deserves to be there - I love it.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a gorgeous trio of hummingbirds, Sandie ... beautifully masked, beautifully stamped! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job with the masking!!! The color combo is really nice too ;)

    ReplyDelete

//