Saturday 23 May 2015

Inkspirational #83

At Inkspirational this week we have our colour challenge which is right up my street as it is:

Anything Goes with Purple


This is also a very special challenge as our teamie Pia is getting married next week.We have all made her a card and I am hoping this has reached you by now Pia. A little bird told me that you have a sparkle, purple dress so I thought this card would be perfect for you.

I hope you like your little surprise Pia and with one week to go I am sure you are all organised and ready to enjoy the day.

I will enter this into the 'die cuts' challenge at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge.

Also the 'Wedding' challenge at CASology


     

15 comments:

  1. Love the sweet little trio of hearts Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're working some major magic with this fabulous LOVE die, Sandie! The little hearts and sentiment: perfect accessories! Pia will absolutely adore your card, as do I!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful again! Think it's your lucky week with all the purple in challenges :) Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card, as usual, Sandie! I adore the sparkly purple love die cut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sandie! I love that big, bold LOVE sentiment. The extra hearts are a perfect finishing touch. Perfect card for Pia!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty purple wedding card. Love that bold sentiment die cut. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Sandie! And how special it will be for Pia. Love your design with the large die-cut sentiment and sweet little stamped hearts. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect for the occasion and beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous, Sandie ... what a gorgeous sparkly, shimmery, purple 'love' ... how perfect that you made it to go with Pia's dress ... so special! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully sparkly, clean and elegant, super for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, this one is totally up your alley with all that gorgeous purple!! Just love that die you used and the purple is so deep and lush. The gallery for this one is going to look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly purple and perfectly CAS! Great design - this challenge is made for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sandie you really makes me happy yaaay I love your purple card...and I love always anything from you with purple...cute tiny heart and great DIES LOVE on your card..love this much
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the dark purple that you chose for "love." :)

    ReplyDelete

//