Saturday 20 June 2015

Inkspirational #85

A very Happy Weekend to you all,

We have our 'word prompt' challenge at Inkspirational and this time our word is:

WILD

Here is my take on this word:


I went with the idea of going a little 'wild' when creating. When starting out along the creative route we all need to take a little 'wild' step-well I certainly did. I had never been creative before and card making needed me to' create without fear', I needed to' unleash my creativity' and 'dare to be creative'. All steps that felt a little 'wild' to me. Now I do create, I  tend to stay in my comfort zone of CAS. Perhaps now and then I should get a little wild and go all patterned paper, layers and ribbons on you!

Out Guest Designer this week is Jen. Her blog, My Paper Epiphany is full of inspiring projects. Take a look around and leave her some love.

Our DT have all got different takes on the word-take a look here and then get inky!

15 comments:

  1. I love your take on the wild theme Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great spin on the Wild challenge. Such a fantastic encouragement card for any occasion....also creating :o)
    Have loads and loads of fun with your overnight guest this weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun design, Sandy - a great spin on wild and perfect for a creative spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those fun bubble sentiments Sandie! Great spin on the cue word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the link between the design and your own experience of becoming creative .Great seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge word, Sandie! Love your speech bubbles and your CAS design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on this challenge. So creative, Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and how you came up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you used quotes! And fun colours! Enjoy the sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect quotes for the challenge! What a creative idea to make a quote card. Unique design!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've accomplished your goal -- you're creating wonderful things and sharing them with us all. It was a daunting thought, as I remember. Well done you! I double dog dare you to go all layer and ribbons and piled on things...lol! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 'going wild' card is marvelous, Sandie...the inspirational speech bubbles are fabulous and connect perfectly with the theme! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great take on the word prompt and your color palette and layout are both very fun and funky! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clever, Sandie ... those speech bubbles full of 'fearless' words are fabulous ... loved hearing how you came to it! Not sure I'd recognise you bedecked with DP, layers and ribbons!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great idea with that WILD cue word...
    lovely bubble text and love the color on the card base so soft
    beautifully made Sandie

    ReplyDelete

//