Sunday 4 October 2015

World Card Making Day take 2!

As most of you know yesterday was card making day and I had a fun afternoon making cards. My hubby was working at home so it was the perfect time to craft.

Here is another card I made:


This was inspired by the colour challenge at Winnie and Walter. Heather set us the challenge to use aqua, mint, kraft and yellow. It was quite a tough one for me but I got there in the end. Plus I do love the result. I actually got a ping moment when I saw the latest sketch at Retro Sketches. I haven't played at Retro Sketches for a while so it was fun to get the inspiration this week.
I will also enter the 'CAS' challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More

Have a good day x

WCMDblogbanner2014     

12 comments:

  1. This card with it's colours make me thinking of my blog banner!
    Looks awesome Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the color combo Sandie. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful flower; such a great colourcombo!
    Both at work at home; that is still a fun way to spend a part of the day...here we come together for a cuppa ( coffe or tea) and a little chat and go on with working... Beats being alone at work at home :)
    Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...love your sweet flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, Sandie!
    xAsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the flower looks like a color burst! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade of green Sandie and I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thank you for sharing at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great sketch and I love your CAS version of it, would even work for a one layer. Catchy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combo and your bloom is gorgeous, Sandie! You did an amazing job on the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly CAS - love the big, bold blossom and gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you love it when you see a sketch and it pulls everything together for your design!! This is brilliant and just love that stamp, its so out of control but in a controlled way (if that makes sense....). Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool and artsy, Sandie ... such a happy daisy ... love how it looks as though it's bursting with energy in those zesty colours! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//