Sunday 31 January 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch

I hope you are all having a fun Sunday,

Last week I was not in a crafty mood and didn't make any cards for a week. I had a little 'virtual' chat with blogging friend Joyce and she suggested a few little tips to get my mojo working. I took said advice and have been on a roll since. I have been making mainly future DT cards but today made this card inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do and it worked first time!



I used my splatter die again. I used it as a stencil first with distress ink and then cut the splatter out with glitter card. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations

Here is the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch


I will also enter this into the CAS challenge at STAMPlorations going with the twist of silver.


Enjoy the rest of your day x


17 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your mojo had a downer but if never notice! You seem to be rocking! I'm loving all your splatter cards and keep trying to resist the temptation to buy it but it's hard! Think you've covered all gorgeous angles with it! Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mojo is back with a silver bang! Great job, Sandie.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same mojo issues nowadays Sandi, but glad that you found your mojo back, and you are rocking that splatter die, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sandie, I love that splatter die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's that splatter again! Want it now! Love the sparkle Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came back with a bang. Way to rock this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that splatter Sandie you've made such great cards from it! Definitely got your MOJO back.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...fabulous way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her tips certainly worked well, this is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your talk with Joyce started your mojo again! This one looks great; love that spatter and this time you combined the techniques so well! A stunning CAS card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Sandie!! LOVE the soft colours of your sponged background. And the glitter splat is so pretty!! Great design and happy that you have your mojo back (for your benefit as well as ours!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, I can see the results of your returning mojo. This is so very fun. That splat is just like a giant 'hello' and perfect in glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful cards using your new splatter dies, and more to come too I presume. The soft colors of the inked ones make a great contrast to the cut glitter splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That silver splat is awesome! I love the dimension it adds! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the only place I see this fabulous die, Sandie ... and I'm loving it! The shimmer with those soft pastel splats is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Splatter in glitter?
    CLEVER idea Sandie
    and great using the sketch
    Love the soft color the other splatter too
    how are you doing hope this year you are more healthy my friend
    I pray for you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

//