Thursday 21 January 2016

Fusion-Woodgrain Neutral

Hello Again,

I am back today but this time with our new challenge at Fusion.

We have this fun photo and sketch for you:



You can create a project using the photo, the sketch or combine the 2.

This week I have fused the 2 by taking the earthy colours from the photo and used the sketch as my lay out.




I thought this would make a fun card for a music fan and could be used either for a guy or gal!

I heat embossed this the record player, fussy cut it out, added the sentiment. I then popped it up on foam pads for a little dimension. I just added the music DSP and a few gold enamel dots to finish.

Our DT have all created fabulous projects for you. Take a look here and then get inky!





13 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful card! Little bit vintage and CAS; good combo! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie fabulous card, I love the record player--those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that record player - what a fun musical theme card Sandie! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous music-themed card, Sandie! The turntable is such a cool image and the sheet music ties it all together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a fun take on the Fusion challenge! Great card! <3
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I definitely could use this at my house about 10 times over! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card for a music lover--i.e. just about anyone. Love that old time record player--it reminds me of one I had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect fusion! Great card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this retro look with the music theme, so timeless and gender neutral and I must say you're doing really well with those sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vintage CAS love it sandie !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card!! Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun, retro and so funky, Sandie ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so clever! The perfect musical washi with the phonograph! Fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

//