Saturday 2 January 2016

Inkspirational #99

Ready to start the New Year with some challenges?

It is time for our very first challenge of 2016 at Inkspirational. To kick off the New Year we have our Designer's choice challenge. This time the very talented Kim has chosen

'Thank you cards using something new'

Here is what I made:


I haven't actually used new goodies I got for Christmas. They are actually stamps I have had for a while that have not been inked up before. I used a design I have before when I made a poppy card for our 'orange' challenge last year. But this time used this flower stamp from the same set. I used copics to colour the flowers.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Maaike. She is so very talented. Take a browse around her blog here and you will love what you see.

Our DT have all been playing with new goodies and we are sure you are all itching to have a play. So get crafting and join in the fun!

I will enter this into:

Just Us Girls-Thank you.
Paru's Card Making Challenge-a new challenge that has just opened. This week the word is 'new'




22 comments:

  1. So pretty Sandie. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sandie! Love the aqua flowers and fresh white space. Another CAS beauty to welcome in 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The flowers look like they are about to bloom off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have you join in with us at JUGS -- I recognize the fun sentiment [love that font] -- fabulous card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS! Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the card you cased, I actually thought of it as soon as I saw this. Some cards seem to stick in my memory, and that's a compliment:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I'm a big fan of the corner stamping layout (I'm sure you've noticed). Just a perfect CAS card! Happy New Year to you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning CAS and no wonder 'cause it looks beautiful with the corner stamping layout.
    Hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colored look on those flowers. Great color choice and a great bold sentiment. Happy New Year Sandie!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you say you're not big on floral stamps but I don't know why, because when you use them the effect is beautiful. Love your chosen colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Sandie. Love your colors and the placement of your flowers. Happy New Year, my friend. May 2016 bring you all the best in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable...love your sweet bouquet of sweet posies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colors of that flower..I luv that bouquet too..again awesome CAS card...best regards from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, Sandie ... those delicate blooms are perfect with the style of the lovely sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandie, you've created a gorgeous thank you card with your pretty flowers, coloured so beautifully! I agree with Anita: your sentiment complements the blooms perfectly! Love this!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the simplicity of your Thank you card. Perfect for posting. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for our first challenge for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty color choices, great layout and lovely stamps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love your card Sandie! The flowers are so pretty!
    Please could you display the challenge story board and logo on your blog and also follow us on social media please.
    Thanks so much for stopping by to play!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colour and beautiful petite flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the color and the CAS design! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is very pretty Sandie! Love the soft blue flowers! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

//