Tuesday 5 January 2016

Please don't leave me!

Hi All,

It appears that from the 11th January that you will not be able to follow my blog unless you have a goggle account. This is due to some changes at google. The official announcement you can read here.

The most important section of this is:


We encourage you to tell affected readers (perhaps via a blog post), that if they use a non-Google Account to follow your blog, they need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow your blog. With a Google Account, they’ll get blogs added to their Reading List, making it easier for them to see the latest posts and activity of the blogs they follow.

I really don't want to lose any of you and therefore please do open up a google account and re-follow me. Your comments and encouragement mean a lot to me and I would miss you.

Have a good day x

8 comments:

  1. Still with you, Sandie! I lost 6 followers myself.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have a Google account and will sure keep following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did not know this Sandie, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Google girl, so you shouldn't lose me. I did lose one, but gained one... Glad you posted this for those who don't know. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a google account so no worries you won't lose me... :) Hope you have some sunshine also today... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Won't be leaving AT ALL, Sandie ... following with Feedly so phew, I'm safe! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//