Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Card Concept #46

Welcome back to the The Card Concept 2016!

We have some fun challenges lined up for you this year and we are kicking off with this warming photo:



Lots to inspire you here.

I am on the 'Clean and Simple' design team and was inspired by that yummy looking hot chocolate, the colours and the love theme. This is what I created:



This card actually went to my hubby as he is the chocolate lover in our family. I made him this and gave it to him along with his fav bar of chocolate.

I embossed the 'chocolate' sentiment-it is from a larger sentiment so I had some tricky masking to do. The kiss and 'swak' were added later. My hubby is a CAS lover so he thought this card was perfect-good job too!

Remember with this challenge you can design your card in any style you want or even combine styles. Take a look here to see all these styles defined.

Our fabulous DT have all created wonderful cards to inspire you-have a look here and the join in the fun!

I will enter this into:

CASology-simple-the simple pleasures in life-kisses, chocolate and lots of white space!


     


23 comments:

  1. Isn't that sweet! And just perfect for all the challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for hubby! Some times the CAS-looking cards are not so simple to make. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for a chocolate lover! Great CAS card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how sweet and CAS this is! Gorgeous card!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection and what a lovely thing to do for your hubby. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and give more cards to my hubby ;) Thanksfor the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is in the air... ;) This is so cute and so CAS card, Sandie! Great inspirational photo, I'll try to participate. Wishing you a Happy New year full of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card! I'm a chocoholic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet and CAS. I love chocolate too, so it is perfect for me. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS perfection Sandie! I'm sure Callum loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful Sandie!! Perfect card for the husband for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect, Sandie! You are the queen of CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect chocolatey card. That kiss reminds me so of Darnell, doesn't it?! You've got a CAS winner here. Just wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet! Love the fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A card which is perfect for someone you love. A clever combo of stamps so well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great lips! So perfect for the challenge and super CAS! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delicious, delectable and yummy, Sandie ... and I love your definition of 'simple'! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandie, this is awesome! Such a fun sentiment and great for guys and gals. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandie, this is so wonderfully CAS! My DH loves chocolate, too...a great card design! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely CAS design! So cute!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card, Sandi! I hope you also gave hubby a MWAH to go with his card and chocolate *grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your CAS card! Who doesn't love chocolate, right?

    ReplyDelete

//