Thursday 21 January 2016

Time Out Challenges #48

A very Happy Friday Eve,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges.

It is our CASE week-this means we have a 'star' crafter who shares one of her cards with us. You have a look at this and see what it inspires you to create. Then create away!

Our star crafter for this challenge is the very talented Marika. Her cards are amazing and her colouring is out of this world. Take a look around her blog, Me and Minime crafting and you will see what I mean!

Here is my CASE of Marika's card:


And here is Marika's card:


I kept to the same layout and went with the flowers using some new flower dies and stamps from Reverse Confetti

Our DT have created some amazing cards. Take a look here

I will add this to:

Freshly Made Sketches-love, love this sketch!


16 comments:

  1. These flowers and dies are very pretty, I don't know this stamp company, I must check it out! Or I shouldn't actually. :) Beautiful springy, happy colors too, great card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've combined our favorite colors for card making...orange and yellow for me...purple for you! Fabulous CASE. I think we all fell in love with Marika's card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful and cheery combination of yellow and orange flowers! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real spring colours! Love the flowers (think this is a dieset you will use so often...) Thanks for pointing the challenge at FMS; I'll link mine their. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is a wonderful take on Marika's card! Love the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, this is simply beautiful! And thanks for the reminder, I had scheduled my post but it hadn't posted accordingly. Sorry for the delay on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card! So pretty, Sandie!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take on Marika's card. Your colors are so happy and remind me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love those pretty little flowers! Such fun colours! Love all that white space! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely going to take time to case this card. Love the case card and your bright and somewhat modern take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of your card. And the vibrant colors put me in mind of spring, which is especially nice since it is snowing here! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sandie! I love your interpretation and the lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sweet, zesty blooms are just so pretty, Sandie ... they're fabulous with the touch of purple in the twine and sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous CASE of Marika's card Sandie! Love the lavender twine and vibrant blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the orange and yellow flowers (orange is my favourite flower colour!) - and the purple twine is a wonderful twist on Marika's card. Fabulous CASE! Jill

    ReplyDelete

//