Sunday 12 June 2016

AAA Blog Hop winners

Hi All

It is time for us to announce the 2nd Birthday blog hop winners at AAA cards. Pop o over there to see if you are a winner.

On my blog I asked you all what was your favourite city and why. I loved all your answers but I opted to choose:

Indy Owens to win the £10 gift voucher from Uniko because her favourite city is 'Bosie'. I chose Indy as basically out of all 73 comments this was the only city I had not heard off (sorry Indy). I had to look it up and now know it is in the state of Idaho. We all like to learn something so Indy is my winner.

Indy if you pop over to AAA cards you will see how you claim your prize.

I hope you all enjoyed our Blog Hop...lots of prizes to be won so hop on over the the blog and see if you are a winner x


1 comment:

//