Saturday 3 December 2016

Inkspirational #123


Hi All

At Inkspirational it is my turn to choose the challenge and I have gone with:

'Clean and Simple with Sparkle'

Here is what I created:



This embossing is one of my fav and gives a lovely texture to CAS cards. Plus I adore the delicate heart die that I cut from purple glitter card.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Tracy. Tracy is very talented, check out here blog here.

Check out what Tracy and our DT have made to inspire you here.
Have fun x

I will enter this into:
Simon Says Wed challenge-Anything Goes


     

14 comments:

  1. Purple and silver together! Fantastic Sandie. Love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colorchoice and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of that heart die and as you know I'm also a big fan of this embossing folder! I should use it more often! Love the glittery strip too, great CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and beautiful mix of elements. LOVE the glitter purple heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...love that wonderful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandie, love that heart die and the colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully delicate and fluttery and glittery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkly elements combined with the embossed texture! That heart is on my wish list! A beautiful CAS design as always, Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swoon...The combination of your shimmery purple heart, silver strip and embossing is absolutely stunning! LOVE!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the sparkle, and you're right, that subtle ef is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see such a beautiful design n your favorite colours and CAS-syyle! Looks so festive! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that texture as well. It adds such subtle interest. And, your sparkly heart is wonderful. This is just the sort of challenge I would expect you to propose, and you totally nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super pretty CAS card :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, shimmery, texture-y ... a beautiful CAS card, Sandie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//