Saturday 8 April 2017

Inkspirational #132

Hi There

We have a new challenge at Inkspirational. It is our word promot and the word is:

'Spring'

Here is my card:


Using brushos for the panels. The stitched dies are from STAMPlorations, the sentiment form Verve and the die from PTI. I do love how this card looks, makes me want to smile!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Trinia. She makes amazing cards.I follow her on Instagram and her blog and every card she makes is a delight. Take a look at her blog here and you will see what I mean!

Trinia and all the DT have Spring in the air and have made cards to reflect this-take a look here.

Now get inky!

I will enter this into:

Happy Little Stamper Mixed Media-Sprays-I have used brushos and water.


        






12 comments:

  1. Colors can't get any more springy! Fresh grass green and some sunlight... Beautiful! Love the layered CAS look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and Brusho background, Sandie! Love the bright spring colours.
    And thanks for your sweet write-up about me. I really appreciate your support.

    Trina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh card! Love the cours and the beautiful background! Hope you have a sunny day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, very much spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Sandie. Love that you kept the leaves white. Soft and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spring colours and lovely Brushos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that background panel is is full of spring zest and zing, Sandie ... and the white leafy sprig is perfect with it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, bright card! I like that smudged looking background and the large flourish. Very spring like! =)
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this brusho panel. So pretty and springlike. I love the white die cut - perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cheerful card has me smiling brightly, Sandie! How fabulous your Brushos panel! Gorgeous Easter card in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using Brusho's?? My oh my your getting adventurous with your cards...I love it!! Such a fantastic effect for the background and love the fresh colours against all that white. So excited to see you at Happy Little Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful Sandie! Love the brushos background! I'll miss being on team Ink with you but will be by for visits for sure!

    ReplyDelete

//