Saturday 22 April 2017

Inkspirational #133

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. We have the designers choice and this time it is the very talented Pia who has chosen:

Graffiti Stamping

I didn't know what this was but it is all about text stamping in layers.

A challenge for me but this is what I came up with:



I basically got out lots of different stamp sets and just starting stamping away. It was fun to do and I like all the different mix of fonts. I went for my much loved one layer using the linen embossing plate to add texture. Sequins, enamel dots and gems to finish off.

At Inkspirational this week we are happy to welcome back one of our original team members Kylie. Kylie was part of the DT right from the beginning of Inkspirational and I am so pleased she has re-joined us.I am sure most of you know Kylie but if not check out her blog here. You will love what you see. Kylie is also the designer and owner of her own stamp company Happy Little Stampers. I have used quite a few of their sentiments in my card today!

Time for you to get those sentiments out and have a go at Grafffiti stamping.

For more inspiration, check out what the DT have created here



11 comments:

  1. Great use of those stamps! I love how you stamped straight and on an angle! Your colours are so fresh and the mix of sequins and enamel dots are perfect. Thanks for the warm welcome back to Inkspirational! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great how you used the sentiments! And so sunny with those colours! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the fun stamping and the lovely colours, Sandie!!!! Such a cute card completed perfectly with the three dots and sequin!!!!! A lovely OL with a wonderful CAS look!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this technique! Going to have to give this a go. Your card turned out awesome Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Sandie, you used fab ink colors and I love the way you placed the sentiments and also the combo of sentiments -I was stuck with just making one sentiment and didn't quite find the "add-ons". Your card gives great inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're my inspiration!Tis is great and I've noticed you using these citrus colours lately and they look wonderfully fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I love how you made an image from all the text. Graffiti stamping suits you. =)
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. This contemporary design is so cool and it suits your CAS style. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful graffiti card....love those fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late to commenting, as I'm at my mom's visiting as well as marking the Spring sitting of diploma exams...and navigating my way through the snow! Yeesh! Enough with that already! Your graffiti stamped card is absolutely fabulous, Sandie. and your take remains true to your always delightful CAS style! I'm feeling a bit of an 'oops' with my card, as the definitions and images I found for graffiti stamping were a bit more...shall we say, 'messy'. Oh well...variety, right? *grin* Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool, vibrant and funky, Sandie ... with such a great sense of energy! I didn't know what grafitti stamping was either ... looks like fun ... must give it a try! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//