Tuesday 4 April 2017

Purple Power!

Hi All

I hope your week is going well.

I have a card inspired today by the photo at The Card Concept. All that gold and purple I had to join in again.


The background is stamped in delicata gold and the die (NBUS from crafty friend Joyce) is popped up on foam pads. The sentiment is from The Ton-another never been used before!

The lay out I used is from the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch

Have a good day x

I will also enter this into:


        Coming April 1-11, 2017


10 comments:

  1. Wow, love your sweet purple flower with the wash of gold! Perfect for all of the challenges :-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you are loving that challenge with all that purple, Sandie! You've made a beautiful card with the die from Joyce!! Thanks so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love the gold swaths behind that beautiful bloom; they really make that gorgeous stem pop. When I saw the theme was purple, I knew you'd be all over it! Very pretty card, Sandie!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love its bold simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the background for your pretty purple flower, Sandie. Very artsy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE than gorgeous Sandie!!!! LOOOOOVE this beauty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! Love that gold background!
    Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sandie, how gorgeous ... that purple bloom is fabulous against the gold ... love how it's hanging off the edge of the card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, love it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

//