Saturday 26 August 2017

Inkspirational #142

Hi All,

We have a fun challenge for you over at Inkspirational-it is our Designer's choice challenge and my very dear friend Nonni has chosen the theme of:

Oldie but Goodie

This means use any of your old stamps. Perhaps one from when you first started stamping.

I found one of my very first stamp sets and made this:


The shoe stamps came along with a handbag and earrings. I can't remember where they are from.

As it was Nonni's challenge and her favourite colour is blue, I went with navy card and embossed the shoes and sentiment in gold.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Shirley. Her blog is full of inspiring projects. Take a look here and feast your eyes!

Our DT have all been dusting off their old stamps and creating. Take a look here and then have a hunt for those old stamps that need some love and join in with us.

Enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to use blue for my challenge, thanks hon! I think these heels look fabulous heat embossed in gold and accidentally I've used the same frame dies in my DT card as you... Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cool, Sandie! LOVE those gold embossed shoes on that rich, dark navy!! What a great idea to dust off some of our oldies; I'm going to run through the drawer and see what screams at me the loudest! Fun birthday card, and a fun challenge! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gold embossing , and the wonky stitched frames bring it up-to-date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...gold shoes...perfection! Love how fun and style forward this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have and use one of your first stamp sets! I love that gold embossing on the dark background and the shoe is certainly sassy! I am sure Nonni was excited to get this one!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. A treat to find another post here today! Great that you used blue for Nonni and the gold makes this such elegant card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you creating a lot, Sandie! I had this shoe stamp, too! I love it with the wonky stitching, navy panel, and embossed in gold to make it richer!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh , very glamourous, Sandie ... those gold heels are so stylish against the navy ... such a yummy combo (IRL as well as on a card!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//