Monday 2 October 2017

Happy Little Stampers CAS October Challenge

Hi All

Time for a new challenge 'Clean and Simple' challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

This time we want to see:

One layer cards

I love making one layer cards and here we go:


The photo doesn't really do the card justice. It is really pretty as I used the lovely 'sweet sixteen' ink from Catherine Pooler (a pressie from my cousin Lynn). I love the look of it IRL and have added a few pearls around the snowflake but after many attempts of photographing it, this was the best I could do!

The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers and the snowflake from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

I got this idea when I saw this card by Nonni-I like the way she had placed the sentiment in the middle of the doily and that this would work well with a large snowflake=thanks Nonni for the inspiration.

The winner of this challenge will get a $20 gift voucher to use in our store.
Check out the amazing creations from the DT here and then get inky


10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were inspired by my card and with so stunning results! This layout is perfect for a one layer card and I love the color of the snowflake. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...so delicate and absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful onelayer and a super CAS-card! You really searched for the limit! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous and such a delicate design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely your snowflake, especially with the sentiment running through the center! One layer wonder, indeed!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks great on the photo, but a card almost always look better irl. Another Christmas card made, perfect for postage too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Sandie, you once again created the perfect CAS card! Unusual color snowflakes look great and very gentle. Beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. So crisp, classy and delicate Sandie. A perfect Christmas make and a brilliant one layer one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and delicate, Sandie ... the tiny pearls are perfect! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Sandie. LOVE that ink colour and those teeny pearls were a great addition xx

    ReplyDelete

//